Address: 59-800 Luban, ul. Bracka 12
Phone / Fax: 75 722 25 41
opening hours: Monday – Friday 7:30-15:30
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/lubieluban
Tourist Information Point’s tasks are :
- Collecting and processing information from the district (borough ).
- Keeping records of "IT" institutions in the district
- Promoting (including participation in trade fairs, exhibitions, open air events, fairs, etc.).
- Working with the tourism industry in the county.
- Guiding individual travellers and holiday organizers.
- Publishing and distribution of promotional and informational materials.
- Cooperation with cultural institutions in the district.
- Suggestion on how you can spend your active time Luban and its surroundings,
- Up-to-date information about sport, recreational and cultural events taking place,
- Daily news from Szklarska Poręba, Świeradów and Karpacz during the winter skii season,
- Brochures and folders showing Luban's most interesting places, EU press releases.
- LUSATIAN TOURIST CARD
Paid services: sale:
- Maps, city plans
- Posting classifieds on Tourism Bureau board
- Products made from porcelain.
with Lubań’s crest
Free services: sharing, renting, disposing
- Promotional materials for selected Polish, German and Czech cities.
Certified Tourist Information in Luban