The Bracka Tower was erected in 1318. It buttressed the defence of the crucial gateway to the town and the nearby Franciscan monastery. The name of the tower and the main gateway to Luban derives from Franciscan brothers.
The Town Hall was erected between 1539 and 1544, based on the design by an unknown architect.
The tower located in the middle of the market of Lubań is all that remains from the second out of three town halls of Lubań.
This square pyramid shaped monument situated in the town square is a true replica of one the three post distance pillars set in Lubań in 1725.
The tower located at the Lompa square is all that remains from the former Church of the Holy Trinity, which from the 13th century until 14th July 1760, when it succumbed to re, functioned as a parish temple.
This building was erected between 1588 and 1591, in the location called by the native inhabitants of Lubań the Pit (German: im Grunde), to serve as a Latin School. The Chapel of St. George and the old school had been built earlier on this very site.
The Parish Church of the Holy Trinity was erected between 1857 and 1861on the initiative of the Convent of Saint Mary Magdalene.
The genesis of stone fortications of Lubań, including its most glamorous part - the Bracka Tower (Brüderturm), stems from of the grim rst two decades of the 14th century.
This baroque merchant house was built in the early 18th century.
The 22m (72 ft) tall Salt House was erected on a rectangular plan of 33,82 x 18,40m (111 x 59 ft).
The first mention of a sacral building on the slope of Kamienna Góra (Stone Hill) appeared in 1384.